Saturday, January 31, 2009

$2000 Or Best Offer - Must SELL

I am selling my fishing truck. I can not afford to have it any more and need the money more than I need the truck. It starts hard and runs rough. I have put a fair amount of money in to it. It has a new set of tires put on, the carb was rebuilt, new pitman arm, and battery. These were all replaced about 500 miles ago.

As I said above it does start hard and runs rough. After the carb was rebuilt it ran great for a while. I'm not completely sure what's wrong, but I believe it's either a vacuum leak or possibly rust from the gas tank. The tank can be replaced for free from a Toyota dealership under a recall. The muffler will also need to be replaced. It is in otherwise ok condition. Some rust, but not too bad.

I hate to part with it, but I just can't afford to put any more money in to it. I'll post some pictures and maybe some video as well soon.

Click the call me button below to....call me.




No comments:

Post a Comment